STRASBURG LAW P.L.L.C. works with Manufacturing, Technology and Service companies. Attorney Sari Ann Strasburg focuses on the US and international objectives of a Business, its Contracts, Asset Protection, and Tax Planning.
Is it time to have a strategic legal advisor on your team? Become Sari's client!
Representative transactions include:
- Are you growing revenue from technology and innovation?
- Do you license and deliver Software as a Service?
- Does your subscription model work for you?
- How do you handle support and maintenance?
- Do you have supplier or distributor concerns? Do they meet their obligations?
- Are you re-working product not manufactured to your specifications?
- Do you retain key employees? Have you addressed confidentiality?
- Is your brand recognized? Are you managing trademarks and domain names?
- Do you want to expand to other states or other countries?
- Is your strategic plan current?
- Are you in a position to buy or be bought?
- Have you done tax planning? Can you afford the future?
- Who are your Board members or advisors? Are they diverse and independent?
- business formation and organization
- buying and selling businesses
- confidentiality agreements (NDAs)
- contract negotiations
- corporate governance
- cross border transactions
- distribution agreements
- employee matters
- employment agreements
- general counsel services
- government contracts
- human resources
- intellectual property rights agreements
- international transactions
- licensing and technology agreements
- loan and other financing agreements
- manufacturing and supply agreements
- marketing and advertising contracts
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- software as a service (SaaS) agreements
- software support and maintenance agreements
- strategic alliances
- supply chain transactions
- trademark applications
- transfer pricing
- US, state and international tax.
© 2004 - 2019. Strasburg Law P.L.L.C. All rights reserved.